The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MARKETING OF POULTRY PRODUCTS IN ENUGU STATE.
(A CASE STUDY OF ALPHA POULTRY EMENE IN ENUGU STATE)
This research work “EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MARKETING OF POULTRY PRODUCTS” in Enugu State using poultry farms in Ujodo Local Government Are is a study that is crucial for the improvement of poultry establishment in Ujodo Local Government as well as its effective and efficiency marketing.
The research is set out to address the following issues.
The effective and efficient marketing strategies adopted in Nigeria by poultry farmers in Ujodo Local Government are of Emene community of Enugu state.
-The relationship between price and quantity demanded by consumer.
-The extent to which 4ps of marketing functions are being performed by the poultry farmers in Ujodo Local Government Area.
The research instrument used for data collection was mainly questionnaires and oral interview.
The needed data were collected from the respondents, which composed of the selected poultry farm. The data collected from respondents were exploited by the operators in that particular industry with out an efficient marketing system within the industry, the need for an effective and efficient marketing system in the poultry industry becomes imperative.
Tabulated into frequencies and percentages, chi-square statistics where used to analyze and test the various hypothesis.
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIES FINDING
- In personnel in the selected poultry establishment have a sound marketing skill for Effective and the poultry products.
- That consumers are satisfied with the quantity of poultry products in the study area.
- That there is positive correlation between promotional activities an consumption of poultry products.
- That there is a positive correlation between the price of feeds and the price of chickens and eggs. Based on the findings the researcher recommends.
- Then the Government should aid there farmers by granting them loans for the expansion of their farms and procuring modern equipments for grading and processing.
- That poultry industry should be better considered in future allocation to livestock.
- Consumers should be enlightened more on the need for protein in take in their diets.
In conclusion since the potentials of an industry cannot be fully
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page Approval page
Table of content
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of study
1.4 Statement of hypothesis
1.5 Significant of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definitions of terms.
CHAPTER TWO LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Definition of marketing
2.2 The marketing mix
2.3 The poultry industry
2.4 System of fowl production
2.5 Collection and store of hatching eggs.
2.6 Marketing product quely pa cay of poultry products, distribution poultry product promotion of poultry product.
2.7 Problems faced in the marketing of poultry products.
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of study
3.4 Sample size determination
3.5 Instrument for data collection.
3.6 Validation of research instrument.
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data analysis.
DATA PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRITATION.
4.1 Data presence to analysis
4.2 test of hypotheses.
FINDING AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Summary of findings
5.4 Emulations of the study
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
In dealers market of the post second world was period, products were in short supply, with the re-emergency of a buyers market, it becomes implementative that producers should study their market to ensure that products would satisfy the specific needs of customers. This leads to adoption of marketing concepts by firms.
Marketing concepts is a business philosophy that holds the key to achieving organizational goals, consists in determine the needs and wants of the target and delivering the desired satisfaction more effective and efficiently than the competitors. This is different from the selling concept which stress is on the modification and reshaping of consumers needs to submit the farms product. Selling concept strives to sell what they produce rather then producing what they sell.
Marketing has been defined variously by different authorities. It can be designed as the management process responsible for identification, anticipating profitably.
Marketing concept as a marketing strategy is accepted with the fact that a customers goods judgment cannot be brought but can be freely gain in responds to gifts of value from the products. Etc.
The growth of competition has structural the concept to embrace the important of adoption or repeated purchase of the product. Consequently, the consumer disposition towards a product brand and trademark determines the success or otherwise of the product in the market. Stretching this the most valuable asset in the world. Therefore whatever the company can do to sustain that judgment will eventually be to the company’s benefit.
Alpha deed mille are producers of feeds milling industries in Enugu metropolis. Alpha feeds are located at emene.
It has a staff strength of sixty (60) personnel with Mr Okeke as the managing director.
The company has been in business for ten (10) years.
Enugu metropolis has been witnessing an increase in number of feed milling industries. This having to been competition this doubt have affected the sale of poultry products.
In view of the above, one can ask how can the company improve their performance through a well designed effective and efficiency marketer. This is in this study the researcher examines in topic.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS.
The alpha feed mill is performing below expectation. That is does meet the sales volume expected from it. Although most customers prefer the feed products to other feeds products. The company is facing marketing problems. One may be their problem.
A part from being selling oriented it is as a result of non application of effective and efficient marketing strategies and competition with in the industry. This and other related problems informs the focus of this research work.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The objectives of the study are:-
1. to find out if quality of alpha feeds is satisfying the consumers.
2. to determine whether alpha products is available to the consumers in Enugu metropolis.
3. To determine if alpha feed mill promotion creates customers awareness.
4. to find out the man factor considered before consumers patronize a particular brand of poultry products.
5. to know the effective and efficient marketing strategies impact on the companies profitability.
6. to suggest ways the company can be better its strategies.
7. to determine and maintain a better means of distribution channel with Enugu state effective and efficiency.
4.1 FORMULATION OF HYPOTHESES
The following assumption, which are subject to testy, where made for the purpose of this research work. To determine if the prices of alpha products leads to customers patronage.
HO:- The poultry farmers do have sound marketing skills for marketing of poultry products.
The above hypothesis is tested with question 25 of personnel questionnaire.
HO:- Consumers are satisfied with the quality of poultry products.
There is no positive correctation between promotional activities and consumption of poultry products in Ujodo L.G.A Enugu area. H3
Alpha products are not readily available.
There is positive correlation between promotional activities and consumption of poultry products in Ujodo area.
H3 Alpha poultry are readily available.
Step = HO
There is no positive correlation of between the price of feeds and price of fowls and eggs.
Marketing strategy adopted by alpha mill for its poultry product does not impact positive on the profit of the company.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCY OF THE STUDY
This study is very relevant, based on the fact that all hand are on deck to enhance the economy of Nigeria. The researcher strongly believes the study will be of immense benefit to the farmers, consumers, and customers as well the public, if the recommendations put forward are carefully studied and implemented.
In addition, the study will determine the reasons for increase in price of poultry products and the reasons for peoples reaction towards its occasional uses. Through this investigation’s there fore, the farmer’s chance of effective and efficient marketing.
1.5 SCOPE OF STUDY.
The scope of this study very wider if it has to be carried out in all the local government areas of enugu state. Therefore, the study is limited based on the fact that there is no time and material resources to see to the whose state to Ujudo local government area and the finding may not reflect the situation in the whole state. These findings may not be valid of the whole poultry farms in enugu state but by and large what happens in poetry farms in enugu local government area can be said to apply to other farms in the state.
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. MARKETING OF CATERING SERVICES IN ENUGU STATE (A CASE STUDY OF MR. BIGG’S CATERING SERVICE OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Taylor (1988:3) had it that, much of the industries worldwide still wants to believe in the credo...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 115 hits | Source: MARKETING
2. EFFECTS OF MOTIVATION ON SALESFORCE PERFORMANCE IN GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC AND MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK IN SOUTH-EAST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThis study was conducted to evaluate the effects of motivation on sales force performance in Guinness Nigeria Plc and MTN in South East. The m...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 5 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Information is a vital tool in almost all fields of human endeavour and based on this one can sim...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 152 hits | Source: MARKETING
4. IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION New technological inventions can have a great impact in organizations through its contributions to change the social envi...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 195 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Marketing plays a dominant role in the successful management of business in the world of Drucker ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 142 hits | Source: MARKETING
» AbstractThis study was informed by the necessity of research in the impact of integrated marketing communication on brand building. A study of the tra...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 5 hits | Source: MARKETING
7. THE IMPACT OF MARKETING STRATEGY ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF AN ORGANIZATION: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC» The article on this topic (the impact of marketing strategy on the productivity of an organization) is an extract from the complete project material. ...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 168 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The In Nigeria where the importance of marketing is yet to be fully appreciated, people talk of m...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 123 hits | Source: MARKETING
9. SERVICE DELIVERY AS AN INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN MARKETING (A STUDY OF ZAIN NIGERIA PLC)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Title Page I Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE – INTRODUCTION 1...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 84 hits | Source: MARKETING
10. ADVERTISING AN EFFECTIVE PROMOTIONAL TOOL FOR MARKETING NEW PRODUCT (A Case Study of NASCO Marketing Company)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION In our contemporary world, advertising serves as one of the media vehicle through which any organization or potential bu...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 181 hits | Source: MARKETING